Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Spicy Bufalo Chicken Dip: Low Carb


It's football time! This means it's time for chips, dip, and sports food. I love all that good stuff, but I don't live the pounds it packs on!

My low carb buffalo chicken dip is the perfect solution to this problem! I eat it with veggies or baked lavash chips that way I don't get all those sugar spiking carbs.

This recipe is quick, easy, and cheap. Huge bonus...everyone LOVES it.

This recipe calls for either blue cheese or ranch dressing. When making this, I like to use homemade dressings that aren't full of fillers and nasty oils. You can find several good ones on pinterest. My favorite is linked here.

Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Dip

INGREDIENTS

8 oz. pkg. of cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup homemade blue cheese or ranch 
1/2 cup Texas Pete's Buffalo Wing Sauce
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese 
2 Cups Rotisserie Chicken

DIRECTIONS:
Heat oven to 350°F. Place cream cheese into a baking dish and stir until smooth. 
Mix in salad dressing, sauce and cheese. Stir in chicken.

BAKE 20 min. 

Serve immediately with veggies or baked lavash chips.

☆Lavash Chips- just slice a Joseph's lavash into strips, coat with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake at low heat until crispy.

Want to learn how I'm keeping my figure through football season and the holidays? Click here to read!

☆☆☆Don't forget to follow me on pinterest, facebook, and instagram

☆☆☆☆Don't forget to attend my essential oil class, The Essential Kitchen. We are going to be cooking up some fantastic recipes using essential oils. You can join in right from your home! Click here to attend the class.

If you have been thinking about trying Wraps, Greens or any of our other Amazing products, this is the Perfect Day to start! 

I'm in a competition with my team and would love your help. Send me a Private Message or Comment below with what you want to try as a Loyal Customer: 

**Skinny Pack (4 Wraps, Defining Gel and Fat Fighters - The Best Deal!): $112
Wraps (Tighten and Tone Skin): $59
Greens (Detox and help with sugar cravings): $33
Lifting Lip and Eye Cream: $33
Defining Gel (Cellulite, Varicose Veins, Scars): $45
Stretch Mark Cream: $39
Fat Fighters (Hello Halloween!): $23
Confianza (Natural Stress Relief for the holidays): $25
ThermoFit (to help Speed Up metabolism and reduce appetite): $39
Hair Skin Nails: $33
Facials: $59
Greens Chews: $30
New You (Endurance, Sleep quality and Muscle Mass): $49

Comment, contact me through the contact form, or email sedaugh10@gmail.com for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com