- 1/4 cup of grassfed butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds of thinly sliced portabella mushrooms
- 1 onion, diced (I used green this last time)
- Himalayan salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 tsp of gluccie
- Melt butter in a large stockpot over medium heat. Add garlic and mushrooms, and cook, stirring occasionally, about 5-6 minutes. season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in onion and cook, stirring frequently, until translucent
- reduce heat and stir in chicken broth, heavy cream and thyme. Cook for about 6-7 minutes stirring frequently
- Last few minutes add in gluccie. Make sure you stir as you add so that it doesn't clump
- If the soup is too thin, add gluccie as needed until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately.
*Want to know how I'm staying thin through pumpkin season and the holidays? Read about it here!
Don't forget to like my facebook page!